SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is partnering with Kerr Hearing Aid Center, Southern Illinois University-Simmons Cancer Institute, Springfield Urban League, and Walgreens to provide free health screenings and vaccinations during the Illinois State Fair in Springfield.
- Flu and pneumonia vaccinations from 10a.m. – 4p.m.
- Head and neck cancer screenings from 10a.m. – 3p.m.
- Hearing screenings from 12p.m. – 3p.m.
- Blood pressure screening from 10a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Hearing screenings from 10a.m. – 1:30p.m.
- Flu vaccinations from 10a.m. – 1p.m.
- HIV, hepatitis C, and blood pressure screenings daily from 10a.m. – 5p.m.