SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 1,140 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 125 additional deaths.
- Bond County: 1 male 70s
- Champaign County: 1 female 80s, 1 male 80s
- Christian County: 1 male 70s
- Cook County: 1 male 30s, 2 females 40s, 1 male 40s, 3 females 50s, 6 males 50s, 5 females 60s, 8 males 60s, 1 unknow 60s, 8 females 70s, 18 males 70s, 10 females 80s, 17 males 80s, 6 females 90s, 5 males 90s, 1 male 100+
- DuPage County: 1 female 80s, 2 males 90s
- Kane County: 1 female 70s
- Lake County: 1 male 50s, 1 female 60s, 2 females 80s, 3 females 90s, 2 males 90s
- Madison County: 1 female 70s
- McHenry County: 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s
- McLean County: 1 female 80s
- Monroe County: 1 female 80s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 60s, 2 males 70s, 1 female 90s
- Will County: 1 male 50s, 1 male 60s, 1 male 70s, 2 females 80s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s
Alexander County is now reporting a case. Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 25,733 cases, including 1,072 deaths, in 90 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered. Information for a death previously reported has changed, therefore, today’s numbers have been adjusted.