SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 1,151 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 59 additional deaths.
- Boone County: 1 male 70s
- Cook County: 1 female 30s, 1 male 40s, 2 females 50s, 1 male 50s, 6 males 60s, 4 females 70s, 6 males 70s, 3 females 80s, 10 males 80s, 2 females 90s, 2 females 100+
- DuPage County: 1 female 70s, 1 male 80s, 2 females 90s
- Jackson County: 1 male 80s
- Jasper County: 1 female 80s
- Kane County: 1 male 80s
- Lake County: 1 male 40s, 1 male 50s, 1 unknown 50s, 1female 60s, 2 males 70s, 1 male 90s
- Livingston County: 1 female 80s
- Macon County: 1 female 70s, 1 female 90s
- Madison County: 2 males 80s
- Will County: 1 male 80s
Cass and White counties are now reporting cases. Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 31,508 cases, including 1,349 deaths, in 95 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered.