SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 1,222 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 74 additional deaths.
- Cook County: 1 male 30s, 3 males 40s, 2 females 50s, 3 males 50s, 1 unknown 50s, 1 female 60s, 5 males 60s, 5 females 70s, 3 males 70s, 2 females 80s, 5 males 80s, 3 females 90s, 1 female 100+
- DuPage County: 1 male 30s, 1 female 70s, 1 male 70s, 2 females 80s
- Jackson County: 1 male 70s
- Kankakee County: 1 male 80s
- Lake County: 1 male 50s, 3 males 60s, 1 unknown 60s, 1 female 70s, 2 males 70s, 1 female 80s, 4 males 80s
- McHenry County: 1 male 50s
- Monroe County: 1 female 80s, 1 female 90s
- Sangamon County: 1 female 70s
- Tazewell County: 1 male 80s
- Whiteside County: 1 female 90s
- Will County; 1 male 40s, 1 female 60s, 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s, 2 males 70s, 4 males 80s, 2 females 90s, 1 female 100+
Clay County is now reporting a case. Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 23,247 cases, including 868 deaths, in 88 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered.