SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 1,551 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 119 additional deaths.
- Boone County: 1 male 20s, 1 female 60s, 1 female 70s
- Carroll County: 1 female 80s
- Cook County: 1 female 30s, 1 female 40s, 2 males 40s, 2 females 50s, 9 males 50s, 4 females 60s, 10 males 60s, 1 unknown 60s, 9 females 70s, 14 males 70s, 5 females 80s, 17 males 80s, 8 females 90s, 5 males 90s
- DuPage County: 1 female 40s, 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 3 males 90s
- Jackson County: 1 male 80s
- Kankakee County: 1 female 90s
- Lake County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 70s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s
- Madison County: 1male 70s, 1 male 80s
- McHenry County: 1 male 70s, 2 females 90s, 1 male 90s
- Rock Island County: 1 female 70s
- Will County: 1 female 50s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 60s
- Woodford County: 1 female 70s
Hardin County is now reporting a case. Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 33,059 cases, including 1,468 deaths, in 96 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered.