SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 1,672 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 43 additional deaths.
- Cook County: 1 male 40s, 3 females 50s, 2 males 50s, 1 female 60s, 3 males 60s, 1 female 70s, 5 males 70s, 4 females 80s, 7 males 80s, 3 females 90s, 2 males 90s.
- DuPage County: 1 female 80s, 1 male 90s
- Kane County: 1 female 80s
- Lake County: 2 males 70s, 1 male 90s
- St. Clair County: 1 female 70s
- Will County: 1 male 30s, 1 male 60s, 2 females 80s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 20,852 cases, including 720 deaths, in 86 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
*All data are provisional and will change.