SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 2,119 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 80 additional deaths.
- Coles County: 1 male 70s
- Cook County: 1 female 30s, 2 females 40s, 2 males 40s, 1 male 50s, 2 females 60s, 8 males 60s, 3 females 70s, 7 males 70s, 5 females 80s, 9 males 80s, 2 females 90s, 3 males 90s, 1 female 100+
- DuPage County: 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s
- Jersey County: 1 male 50s
- Kankakee County: 1 female 80s, 1 female 90s
- Lake County: 1 male 50s, 3 females 70s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 2 males 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s
- Macon County: 1 female 80s
- Madison County: 1 male 90s
- McHenry County: 1 female 90s
- Monroe County: 1 female 80s, 1 female 100+
- St. Clair County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 100+
- Whiteside County: 1 male 50s
- Will County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 60s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 2 males 80s
- Winnebago County: 1 female 100+
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 41,777 cases, including 1,874 deaths, in 96 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered. Information for a death previously reported has changed, therefore, today’s numbers have been adjusted.