SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 2,887 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 130 additional deaths.
- Boone County: 1 female 90
- Cook County: 1 female 30s, 2 females 40s, 2 males 40s, 2 males 50s, 2 females 60s, 16 males 60s, 6 females 70s, 15 males 70s, 1 unknown 70s, 14 females 80s, 10 males 80s, 9 females 90s, 8 males 90s, 1 unknown 90
- DuPage County: 1 male 50s, 1 female 70s, 2 females 80s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s
- Grundy County: 1 male 70s
- Jasper County: 1 male 90s
- Kane County: 1 male 40s, 1 male 50s, 1 female 60s, 2 females 70s
- Kankakee County: 1 male 70s
- Lake County: 1 female 30s, 1 male 40s, 1 male 50s, 2 females 80
- LaSalle County: 1 female 40s
- Macon County: 1 female 50s
- Madison County: 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s
- McHenry County: 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 female 90s
- Sangamon County: 1 female 70s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 female 90s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 50s, 1 male 70s
- Will County: 1 female 70s, 1 male 70s, 2 females 80s, 1 male 80s, 1 male 90s
- Williamson County: 1 male 60s
Pope County is now reporting a case of COVID-19. Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 73,760 cases, including 3,241 deaths, in 98 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years. Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have processed 20,671 specimens for a total of 399,714.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered. For health questions about COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.