1st Mar, 2021
More than 3 million doses of vaccine delivered to Illinois
SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today reported 1,143 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 20 additional deaths.
- Cook County: 1 female 60s, 2 males 70s, 6 males 80s, 1 male 90s
- Douglas County: 1 male 70s
- Henry County: 1 female 80s
- Iroquois County: 1 male 90s
- Lake County: 1 male 50s, 1 female 90s
- Sangamon County: 1 female 60s
- St. Clair County: 1 female 60s
- Union County: 1 male 60s
- Will County: 1 female 80s
- Winnebago County: 1 female 70s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 1,187,839 cases, including 20,536 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years...