SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 986 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 42 additional deaths.
- Carroll County: 1 male 80s
- Cook County: 1 male 20s, 2 males 30s, 2 males 40s, 1 male 50s, 1 female 50s, 3 males 60s, 2 females 60s, 5 males 70s, 3 females 70s, 3 male 80s, 4 females 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 female 100s. (5 incomplete data)
- DuPage County: 1 female 60s, 1 female 70s
- Kane County: 1 female 90s
- Lake County: 1 male 50s
- Sangamon County: 1 male 90s
- Will County: 1 male 60s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 60s
Massac and Vermilion counties are now reporting cases. Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 6,980 cases, including 141 deaths, in 56 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
*All data is provisional and will change.