The Illinois Department of Public Health's (IDPH) HIV/AIDS Section Training Unit is dedicated to providing quality educational programs – technical assistance and training that meet a wide range of objectives, thereby enhancing knowledge and skills in the areas of HIV/AIDS.
For a calendar of upcoming events, please see RESOURCES in the right-hand column.
GENERAL TRAINING INFORMATION AND EXPECTATIONS:
- There is no registration fee for these courses.
- Registration will be confirmed via email.
- Directions to the training site will be provided in the confirmation notice.
- Participants must attend all workshops/trainings in their entirety to receive certificates of attendance.
- As a courtesy to everyone, workshop/training attendees must be punctual. Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- No one will be admitted to any training unless they are pre-registered, and have received confirmation from IDPH. If your name is not on the pre-registration sheet, you will not be admitted.
- Anyone who fails to attend a training, in which they have pre-registered and have not notified IDPH no less than 48 hours prior to the training, will not be allowed to register for any other trainings for a period of 3 months. If you cannot attend a training in which you have pre-registered, you must notify IDPH no less than 48 hours prior to the start of the training. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis for illness or emergencies, pending review by the Department.