More than 72,000 COVID-19 tests reported in past 24 hours in Illinois
SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today reported 4,062 new confirmed cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 24 additional deaths.
- Cook County: 1 male 20s, 1 male 40s, 1 male 60s, 4 females 70s, 3 females 80s, 2 males 80s
- Fayette County: 2 females 70s
- Ford County: 1 female 80s, 1 male 80s
- Lake County: 1 female 90s
- Macon County: 1 female 80s
- Macoupin County: 1 male 40s
- Monroe County: 1 female 80s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 60s, 1 male 90s
- Whiteside County: 1 male 50s, 1 male 80s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 374,256 cases, including 9,505 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than...