SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 1,453 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 33 additional deaths.
- Cook County: 1 male 20s, 1 male 30s, 1 female 40s, 2 males 40s, 1 male 50s, 1 female 60s, 1 male 60s, 3 females 70s, 6 males 70s, 2 females 80s, 2 males 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s
- DuPage County: 1 male 70s, 1 female 100+
- Jackson County: 1 female 90s
- Kane County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s
- Kankakee County: 1 male 70s
- Lake County: 1 female 80s
- Will County: 1 male 50s, 1 female 60s
Jasper, Lee, Mason, and Pike counties are now reporting cases. Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 10,357 cases, including 243 deaths, in 68 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
*All data is provisional and will change.