SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 1,842 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 62 additional deaths.
- Boone County: 1 female 60s
- Cook County: 2 females 40s, 1 male 40s, 2 males 50s, 2 females 60s, 5 males 60s, 4 females 70s, 4 males 70s, 5 females 80s, 5 males 80s, 3 females 90s, 4 males 90s
- DuPage County: 1 male 60s, 2 males 70s, 1 female 80s, 3 males 80s, 2 females 90s
- Kane County: 1 male 60s, 1 male 90s, 1 male 100+
- Lake County: 1 male 90s
- Macon County: 1 female 80s, 1 female 90s
- Madison County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 60s
- Monroe County: 1 female 80s
- Randolph County: 1 male 80s
- St. Clair County 1 unknown 60s, 1 female 70s, 1 male 80s
- Will County: 2 males 80s
Henderson and Wayne counties are now reporting cases. Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 27,575 cases, including 1,134 deaths, in 92 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered.