SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today reported 1,922 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 42 additional deaths.
- Bond County: 1 male 70s
- Champaign County: 1 male 70s
- Cole County: 1 female 70s
- Cook County: 1 male 40s, 1 female 50s, 1 male 50s, 2 males 60s, 1 female 70s, 2 males 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 male 90s
- DuPage County: 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 1 male 80s
- Hardin County: 1 female 90s
- Henry County: 1 male 70s
- Iroquois County: 1 female 80s
- Jersey County: 1 male 90s
- Kane County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s
- Kankakee County: 1 female 80s
- Lake County: 1 male 80s
- Livingston County: 1 male 80s
- Logan County: 1 male 50s
- Madison County: 1 male 70s
- McHenry County: 1 male 70s
- Ogle County: 1 male 60s
- Sangamon County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 80s
- St. Clair County: 2 females 70s, 1 female 90s
- Tazewell County: 1 male 50s, 1 male 80s
- Vermilion County: 1 female 70s
- Wayne County: 1 male 80s
- Will County: 1 male 60s
- Williamson County: 1 male 80s, 1 male 90s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 1,172,824 cases, including 20,234 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years. Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 73,212 specimens for a total of 17,547,531. As of last night, 1,551 individuals in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 351 patients were in the ICU and 171 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from February 13–19, 2021 is 2.8%. The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from February 13–19, 2021 is 3.2%.
A total of doses of 2,256,975 vaccine have been delivered to providers in Illinois, including Chicago. In addition, approximately 445,200 doses total have been allocated to the federal government’s Pharmacy Partnership Program for long-term care facilities. This brings the total Illinois doses to 2,702,175. A total of 2,138,519 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of last midnight, including 278,605 for long-term care facilities. The 7-day rolling average of vaccines administered daily is 59,190 doses. Yesterday, 77,813 doses were administered in Illinois.
*All data are provisional and will change. In order to rapidly report COVID-19 information to the public, data are being reported in real-time. Information is constantly being entered into an electronic system and the number of cases and deaths can change as additional information is gathered. For health questions about COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.