Sample Social Media Language
- Leave Juuling out of your day to reach success.
Using nicotine in adolescence can harm the parts of the brain that control attention, learning, mood, and impulse control.
- Vaping Affects Mood & Focus: Keep A Clear Head in the Game and at School!
- Don’t Vape Heavy Metal, Rock to it!!
Aerosol from vaping can contain heavy metals such as nickel, tin, and lead.
- Take pride in who you are and what you can achieve. You can quit vaping.
- The vaping industry says they do not target youth. Do you believe them?
- Parents do you know what your children are doing at school?
- Juuls are not kuul.
91.6% of Illinois 8th graders don’t vape.
- Juuling while you are schooling won’t get you on the honor roll!
82.8% of 10th graders are not fooled by Juul.They don’t vape!
- Vaping can lead to sour results (picture of lemons) – know the facts:
- All vapes contain nicotine.
- Vaping aerosol can contain substance that harm the body.
- Vaping can cause unintended injury.
- Vaping and Juuling could slow you down. Some studies have found vapes to contain lead, nickel, tin, silver, formaldehyde, manganese, toluene, and other chemicals linked to cancer and central nervous system problems.
Vaping Social Media Images
Any of the following images can be downloaded and used on your choice of social media platform.
To download these images on mobile, long-tap on the image and press Download image or Save Image.
using a computer to download these images, right click on the image, and select Save Image As...
Data source: University of Illinois Urbana Champaign, Center for Prevention Research and Development, Illinois Youth Survey, 2018. The IYS is funded by the Illinois Department of Human Services, Bureau of Substance Use Prevention and Recovery.